Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year


Hi and welcome to the Scott Family Blog. Seems that everybody is creating blogs and I enjoy reading all of yours so my new years resolution was to create my own blog so here goes. I don't promise that mine will be as witty and funny as the rest, but I'll promise to at least have cute pictures of Hayden :). We had a wonderful year last year as new parents and we are looking forward to the adventures 2009 will bring with Hayden. First steps, first words, and I'm sure many many other firsts and adventures. Currently little Hayden is very mobile and adventurous little guy. He is crawling everywhere and pulling up to anything that will hold still long enough for him to get his hands on it.


I hope all of you have a blessed year this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment