Monday, April 13, 2009









Well Hayden will be one year old tomorrow. WOW.....I honestly don't know where the past year has gone. It has been filled with so many memories and experiences. He sure has taught us a lot over the last year. We had his Birthday party on Saturday and it was so much fun. He had a good time playing with all the kids who were here - basically he just followed them around I think :) He also had a good time eating/playing in his cake. He started off slow and timid, but then realized we weren't going to stop him and he got more into it. He got lots of new things to play with and is enjoying all of them. We got him a toy vacuum and if that thing actually worked I would not have to vacuum at all. He has taken that thing all over the house and just loves pushing it everywhere.

I'm also going to post a few pictures from an Easter Egg hunt last week with our MOPS group. He just wanted to pick up two eggs and carry them around. It was cute. Yesterday was Easter and Hayden and Jeff were both dressed up looking good and I can't believe I didn't get any pictures of them. I guess I was just in too big of a hurry to get to Easter lunch at my grandpa's house.

No comments:

Post a Comment